What To Bring To Treatment
What should I bring with me upon admission to the Mandala Healing Center?
At Mandala, we understand that this can be a stressful time for you and your family. We want to do everything we can to make sure this process goes as smoothly as possible. Below is a list of items you can and cannot bring with you to our facilities.
Please pack comfortable, lightweight, wash and wear casual clothing items
- Long Length-shorts, pants, sweatpants
- Casual shirts, sweatshirts, lightweight jacket
- Exercise attire and sneakers
- Pajamas, robe, slippers
- Underwear and socks
- Comfortable, practical shoes
- Unopened, sealed hygiene products that do not contain alcohol in the first 3 ingredients.
- Prescription medications in original, labeled bottles/containers.
- Any medical devices (glucometer, CPAP, Nebulizers, etc)
- Journal, reading materials, coloring books with pencils, bibles, AA/NA literature.
- Disposable vapes and cigarettes
Items That Are Not Permitted
- Food, snacks, drinks, candy
- Expensive and/or dry clean only clothing
- Expensive jewelry
- Bedding and Pillows
- Stuffed Animals
- Sharps, knives, weapons or any dangerous objects.
- Refillable vapes that require coil and juice
Please Be Sure to Bring
- Driver licenses and/or passport (any legal form of identification)
- Health insurance card (including dental, prescription coverage)
- Contact information for family members and/or loved ones
- Medications recently filled that may need to be continued
Patient Funds Account
We recommend that you or family set up an individualized funds account prior to or upon arrival. This funds account will allow patients to purchase weekly tobacco products, patient specific medications, or any other items that may be needed throughout your stay. Family or loved ones may add funds to account at any time by contacting our admissions department at 561-660-9870.
Our Beautiful Recovery Facility
A serene healing environment provides a level of comfort and safety that influences a patient’s positive attitude and response to detox. Situated on a peaceful 8-acre campus in West Palm Beach, The Mandala Healing Center is a retreat-like sanctuary designed to allow individuals to focus completely on healing — body, mind, and spirit.